FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Share the Love Blog Hop

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Share the Love Blog Hop

It is such a pleasure to be a co-host for this weeks Share the Love blog hop. I would like to thank Natasha and  Danielle for shining a light on me this weekend. 

Please take some time to link up to the party by sharing your media links and making new friends. Have fun my bloggy friends!!

Share the Love Blog Hop is here!! Yeah!!


Every month Share the Love blog hop will be on both Serenity You and Sew Much Crafting along with the co-hosts

Rules:
1. Please follow your hosts @ number 1 & 2 and The co-hosts at number 3 - 10.  And any others that you like.
2. Please leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you are a new follower and found them on 'share the love blog hop'
3. Link up your blog's Home page
4. Copy and paste the code at the bottom into a new post on your blog (optional)
5. Have fun!!

I am scheduling co-hosts now. June is already full,
so if you would like to be a co-host in July email me at serenityyou@hotmail.co.uk

{HOSTS}

Natasha @ Serenity You

Danielle @ Sew Much Crafting

And here are this Months Co-Hosts 



So come get your linkin on!!

Please use the hashtag #ShareTheLoveBlogHop when posting on twitter

Blog





Bloglovin





Facebook





Twitter





Pinterest





Google+





4 comments :

  1. Thanks a lot for hosting. I am a new Follower of your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from Share the Love to thank you for co-hosting and let you know I started following on google friend connect and Bloglovin' and added you to my google plus circles. Still haven't quite figured out google plus, but I'm working on it!

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I'm a new follower from the Share the Love Blog hop, thanks for hosting, look forward to reading and getting to know you. Following on GFC, Bloglovin & G+.

    Have a good day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! This is a big ole party! Visiting from Three Mango Seeds -- now a GFC follower. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...