FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Dressed Up Dollar Tree Bells

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dressed Up Dollar Tree Bells

Only 4 more days until Christmas. I hope you have all of your shopping done. Mine is finished and wrapped and under the tree. Yeah! We arrived at our other house last night and finished up some last minute decorations. I am sharing  another Christmas decoration on the cheap. You saw a sneak peak of it hanging from my wire baskets.
Eclectic Red Barn: Dollar Tree Bell - dressed up

                     I purchased these bells at the Dollar Tree.

Eclectic Red Barn: Dollar Tree Bells
I was just going to put them out as is, but then I found some Christmas paper and decided to dress them up. I don't have a picture of the paper, but I purchased it from Hobby Lobby sometime, not sure when. 

I cut strips of paper and then used Mod Podge to adhere them to the bells. I thought it might not stick, but it did. I think I like the red the best.
Eclectic Red Barn: Dollar Tree Bells Decorated
You can see the insides of the bells after applying the Mod Podge.
Eclectic Red Barn: Inside of  Bell
Eclectic Red Barn: Inside of  Bell
I found some other supplies to decorate the tops.
Eclectic Red Barn: Supplies to decorate
I threaded the wire tinsel through the top of the bell and used it to hang it with. I hot glued the poinsettia and fake pine to the top.
Eclectic Red Barn:  Decorated red bell
Normally I have low light, but today is extremely sunny. NOT complaining. 
Eclectic Red Barn: Dollar Tree Belsl - dressed up
They are protected here so I think they should be fine. My daughter arrived this morning from California and loves all the decorations. I am so excited to have her here, spending Christmas with us. 
Merry Christmas!
The post Dressed Up Dollar Tree Bells first appeared on Eclectic Red Barn.

Linking to these parties:
Pin Junkie Logo

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...